Head of Design Strategy - Brendan Nelson will be speaking at TradeTech FX on Tuesday 25th September in the Trading platforms & Trading Technology stream.
In this presentation, Brendan will address the importance of interaction design and, citing examples from a decade of experience designing products and services in the financial services sector, will suggest best practice for collaboration between designers and FX Specialists.
• The growing importance of design in the FX platform space
• Designing for user experience: the current state of the art
• The challenges designers face when new to FX
• The challenges FX specialists face when new to design
• How to reap the benefits - and avoid the pitfalls - of a Design partnership
With 13 years of experience in digital design and production, Brendan leads programmes of work to solve our clients’ cross-channel digital challenges, analysing them from multiple perspectives and working with our design and technology teams to identify and execute successful design solutions.
Brendan’s approach to design strategy produces thinking that is active and ambitious, setting a clear direction of travel needed to produce a competitive advantage.
Brendan is a veteran commentator on UX and design strategy topics and regularly writes articles on the subject both internally and in high-profile public forums (The Guardian, BBC Radio, and others).Back